Comment on page
As part of the same work flatbuffers has been upgraded to 1.12.1. This affects the samediff file format and the user interfaces. Flatbuffers as a file format is forwards and backwards compatible but if you have any issues please do let us know. The relevant files have been updated using the flatc compiler.
Removed rl4j: in continuing to cut unmaintained modules, the 1.0 will focus the framework on a few key use cases. This invites other folks to build external modules for a tightly maintained core that focuses on deployment, framework interop and training models in java.
Migrated the snapshots to sonatype's new repository https://s01.oss.sonatype.org. More context can be found here: https://twitter.com/Brian_Fox/status/1357414532512104448 https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9618
Consolidated tests to platform-tests to allow for easy testing of behavior against different backends.
Adds proper support for jetson nano with curated binaries and an updated cuda 10.2
- 2.Many onnx model import improvements (add new ops): https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9411 https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9489https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9475 https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9526 https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9502https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9587 https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9599
- 3.Add new op subset frameworks: allows selective inclusion of operations to enable users to reduce binary size: https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9443 https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9451 https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9569
- 6.Enhance codegen exposing more functions for samediff: https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9478 https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9503 https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9500
- 7.Add new samediff eager mode (mainly used for model import use cases): https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9538 https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9535 https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/pull/9533
- 1.Update samediff api to allow dimensions as variables
Launches new Omnihub module. Allows access to models from: https://github.com/KonduitAI/omnihub-zoo
A pretrained omnihub module will provide access to pretrained samediff and dl4j modules. This will also supplant the old dl4j zoo.
Modules will be made available from a Pretrained class:https://github.com/eclipse/deeplearning4j/blob/feb8eee5eb07239c49a4d14786114dc0394aad4e/omnihub/src/main/java/org/eclipse/deeplearning4j/omnihub/models/Pretrained.java#L30
Clean up tests/consolidate tests to platform-tests